jon at play
Jon enjoys participating in his children's activities and hobbies and takes quality time to enjoy traveling with his family. Always focused on his priorities, he admits home improvement and renovation is always a priority, but relatively low, as spending quality time with family and friends as most important.
Jon Yokoyama, S.E.
“Both the design and use of a building define the level of structural complexity and technology we might apply to a particular project. Our clients all have different structural needs for their buildings, and it’s this challenge and variety that keeps the job interesting.”
Coming from a family of engineers, Jon has a strong background in theory and understands many of the more complex aspects of structural engineering theory, concepts and integration.
Jon challenges our engineers to come up with creative solutions, and then helps them mold those solutions into practical and cost effective solutions for our clients.
jon at work
Education and Professional Associations
- California Civil Engineer, CE 51949
- California Structural Engineer, SE 4216
- M.S, Structural Engineering, University of California, Davis
- B.S, Civil Engineering, California State University, Chico
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Precast Concrete Association (PCA)
- Construction document production
- Technical execution for both new construction and seismic upgrades
- Construction administration
- Select Market Sectors:
- Life Science, Laboratory, Clean rooms
- Commercial and Retail