Adam at play
As an avid telemark skier and trail runner, you will find Adam testing his endurance and agility for the next event. Adam is also a dedicated volunteer with the San Francisco SPCA.
Adam Laufer, P.E.
"I enjoy solving problems and the creative aspects of being a structural engineer. It is also the team approach of achieving what was once a thoughtful discussion to a building that will stand for many years as a test to my chosen profession."
With a strong work ethic mirrored by his family values and wonderful parents, Adam's quality and dedication of becoming a structural engineer is amplified by his interest to build off continued learning, professional growth, and to balance the inspirations of his professor, Tigran Ayrapetyan.
Adam at work
Education and Professional Associations
- California Professional Engineer C85163
- Utah Professional Engineer, 10464454-2202
- M.S., Structural Engineering, University of Southern California
- B.S., Civil Engineering - Building Science, University of Southern California
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC)