jeff at play
Jeff is an avid cyclist, participating in many local and charity rides throughout the Bay Area and is the "ringer" on our bowling team as he has several 300 games and 800 series in tournaments throughout the Western United States.
Jeff values his time away with his partner, canine companion, and always an exciting adventure ahead.
Jeff Williams, S.E.
“We have great clients. I like being able to provide solutions that keep projects moving forward. The more accurately we can convey structural details on the front end, the smoother everything will be able to run for our contractors.”
With over 30 years experience, Jeff's strong work ethic is exemplified by his need to fine tune the needs of a project and encouraging the team to have an open discussion. Jeff is focused on providing active solutions to get the project done right the first time around.
Organized and meticulous, Jeff's strengths are punctuated with his ability to emphasize detailed written communication and educating our team of engineers on best practices for technical writing and conveying the process behind our engineering to the built environment.
jeff at work
Education and Professional Associations
- California Civil Engineer, CE 46947
- California Structural Engineer, SE 3876
- North Carolina Structural Engineer, SE S38746
- M.S., Civil Engineering, San Jose State University
- B.S., Civil Engineering, San Jose State University
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- American Wood Council (AWC)
- Construction document production,
- Steel erection, masonry construction, wood construction, and concrete tilt-up
- Cost control in construction administration
- Select Market Sectors:
- Mission Critical Data Center
- Life Science, Laboratory, Clean rooms
- Luxury Residential