aaron at play
Aaron enjoys traveling. With over 20 different countries under his belt, he is always interested in a new adventure and learning new cultures. Aaron is also an avid concert and music aficionado contributing as a Senior Writer for the music website Indie Shuffle. On any weekend, Aaron can be found snowboarding, golfing, cooking, and camping with family and friends.
Aaron Blum, P.E.
"From the extensive high-rise construction to probability of large earthquakes, San Francisco is a prime place to be inspired as a Structural Engineer. While staying in touch with modern building design to travelling the world, inspiration is often pulled from mentors on a daily basis."
Aaron's intrigue with the science behind building design has sparked a natural progression to becoming a Structural Engineer. Aaron enjoys working at PARADIGM for the diverse portfolio of work for a mid-sized firm and looks forward to working on the next innovative building design.
aaron at work
Education and Professional Associations
- State of California, Professional Engineer, PE 86994
- B.S., Architectural Engineering, California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Wood Council (AWC)
- American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- Earthquake Engineering
- Construction Document Production
- Construction Administration
- Select Market Sectors:
- Mission Critical Data Center
- Life Science, Laboratory, Clean rooms