PARADIGM is a growing firm currently seeking to expand our CAD drafting department. We are seeking highly motivated, adaptable drafters with good communication and critical observation skills to join our fast-paced working environment and personable team.
General Areas of Responsibility
Job duties will include the preparation of construction documents (plans, elevations, sections, details, etc.) using AutoCAD. CAD technician will generally work from engineer’s markups and sketches with minimum supervision to create construction documents according to established company standards and procedures. The ideal candidate has experience with structural engineering or architectural drafting and is looking to make a long-term career move. Experience and knowledge of Revit Structure is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of AutoCAD
- Structural or architectural drafting experience
- Familiarity with structural engineering drawings and details
- Familiarity with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
Key Job Responsibilities
- Use AutoCAD to create construction documents according to office standards and best practices.
- Work from Engineer’s markups and sketches with minimum supervision