NOTE: AS OF 03/12/2018: WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING RESUMES AT THIS TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INQUIRY.
Responsibilities include structural analysis and design, preparation of design documents including calculations, drawings and reports, and supervision of staff engineers within a design team. Project engineers will generally collaborate with a design team with a staff engineer and senior project engineer or principal. Project engineers are also responsible for maintaining client relationships, performing quality assurance functions, developing training programs for the firm, and assuring their projects are completed on-time and within budget.
- BS in civil/structural engineering, from an accredited University, with a curriculum including seismic analysis and design
- MS and PE preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of design office experience in seismic analysis and design using various construction materials (wood, steel, concrete, light gage steel, masonry) and the ability to independently develop construction drawings.
- Experience with DSA and OSHPD preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare comprehensive reports a must.
- Familiarity with AutoCad and software such as MS Word & Excel, Risa, Ram, Enercalc, and ETABS or SAP required
- Experience in non-linear analysis strongly recommended
- Two or more years of management experience preferred