Dylan at play
As a lifelong tennis player and avid backpacker and hiker, Dylan has most recently backpacked in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Montana, California and Alberta, Canada. Well on his way to tackle his goal of visiting all 59 U.S. National Parks, he will have to tackle the next phase of all the Provincial Parks in Canada as well!
senior staff engineer
"I enjoy surrounding myself with talented and experienced engineers that constantly make an effort to teach and engage new engineers. All employees at every level interact with each other on a daily basis. It's a great feeling knowing that I am part of a team that values my efforts."
Dylan's travels encourage him to be creative in his every day environment and to appreciate the expansive variety of architecture worldwide. Knowing the endless possibilities to design and built solutions for buildings for years to come always spark Dylan's innovative side.
Dylan at work
Education and Professional Associations
- M.S., Structural Engineering, University of Texas
- B.S., Civil Engineering, University of Texas
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Construction drawing production for a variety of building material, including steel, concrete, and masonry
- Structural Modeling and Analysis
- Autodesk REVIT