Brian at play
Brian enjoys spending quality time with his wife and young family, enjoying the local East Bay parks, swimming or taking the time to go golfing with friends.
Brian also enjoys restoration projects adding attention to detail and value to his residence.
Brian Armstrong, S.E., LEED AP
“Taking a project from an idea to formulating calculations in a variety of puzzles to create innovative buildings for our client is why I chose to be a structural engineer. ”
With over 19 years professional experience, Brian enjoys the innovative advancement of building design and applies his talents to invoking solutions to our client's expectations.
Brian is involved in every aspect of design and delivery of our project process with careful consideration. He is also involved in developing our staff and project engineers to their path as structural engineers.
Brian at work
Education and Professional Associations
- California Civil Engineer, CE 65451
- California Structural Engineer, SE 5036
- B.S., Civil Engineering with Structural Emphasis, University of California, Davis
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC)
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC)
- Performance Based Engineering (PBE) Design
- Select Market Sectors:
- Mission Critical Data Center
- Life Science, Laboratory, Clean rooms
- Luxury Residential