intelligent structural solutions
PLEASE NOTE: Regretfully, due to the high volume of resumes we receive, it is not possible to respond to individual inquiries about the status of a resume or search. You will be contacted directly by a recruiting consultant or the hiring manager if we need further information, or if you are selected for an interview. Thank you for considering PSE as a potential employer.
You will have the opportunity to share ideas on design concepts in a team environment, and to develop your own technical and design skills within a nurturing and highly respected firm. We seek interns with a combination of aesthetic sensitivity and technical abilities, who can work primarily as part of a team while also handling some tasks independently.If you are ready to dig in and get your feet wet learning about the day-to-day operations of a successful San Francisco engineering firm, we encourage you to apply for one of our competitive internships.
• CADD experience a plus, 2-D and preferably 3-D. Experience in AutoCAD is highly desirable.
• Strong communication skills, oral and written.
• Personable, team player, high integrity, sense of humor a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet shifting deliverable deadlines
• One year of college level technical courses in structural engineering
Send cover letter and resume to
Kurt R. Lindorfer
Paradigm Structural Engineers, Inc.
Staff Engineer Display excellence in engineering today, and become a leader for the engineering community of tomorrow.
Project Engineer Develop solutions as part of a team, manage all aspects of our projects with a focus on client service, and act as an ambassador of our firm.
Summer Intern Share ideas on design concepts in a team environment, and develop your own technical and design skills within a nurturing and highly respected firm.