intelligent structural solutions
PLEASE NOTE: Regretfully, due to the high volume of resumes we receive, it is not possible to respond to individual inquiries about the status of a resume or search. You will be contacted directly by a recruiting consultant or the hiring manager if we need further information, or if you are selected for an interview. Thank you for considering PSE as a potential employer.
Job duties will include structural analysis and design, preparation of design documents including calculations, drawings and reports, and supervision of staff engineers within design team. Project engineers will generally work as part of a design team with a staff engineer and senior project engineer or principal. Project engineers are also responsible for maintaining client relationships, performing quality assurance functions, developing training programs for the firm, and assuring their projects are completed on time and within budget.
• BS in civil/structural engineering, from an accredited University, with a curriculum including seismic analysis and design
• MS and PE preferred
• minimum of 4+ years of design office experience in seismic analysis and design using various construction materials (wood, steel, concrete, light gage steel, masonry) and the ability to independently develop construction drawings.
• Experience with DSA and OSHPD preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to prepare comprehensive reports a must.
• Familiarity with AutoCad and software such as MS Word, Excel, Risa, Ram, Enercalc, and ETABS or SAP required
• Experience in non-linear analysis strongly recommended
• Two or more years of management experience preferred
Send cover letter and resume to
Kurt R. Lindorfer, S.E.
Paradigm Structural Engineers, Inc.
No phone calls, please.
PSE offers each of our engineers the possibility to develop and improve their own bigger picture. Our benefits include:
• Ample opportunities for professional education
• Competitive health coverage, including dental and vision
• 401K with matching options
• Access to the latest building modeling technologies
• Being a part of a supportive and forward thinking learning environment in the heart of the vibrant San Francisco financial district
Staff Engineer Display excellence in engineering today, and become a leader for the engineering community of tomorrow.
Project Engineer Develop solutions as part of a team, manage all aspects of our projects with a focus on client service, and act as an ambassador of our firm.
Summer Intern Share ideas on design concepts in a team environment, and develop your own technical and design skills within a nurturing and highly respected firm.